Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MC Hammers 90's style hits the fashion scene



When MC Hammer hit the music scene in the early 90's he became known for his Parachute Pants. Parachute Pants are tight at the waist, baggy-leg at the thigh and tight again above the calf. Some parachute Pants do extend to the ankle that is cuffed.

I noticed the pants being in the magazines and on the runway last year and thought that is was just a fad and wouldn't last for long. I was so wrong. I see girls and guys wearing these pants around campus and I must say on certain people the pants can look cute. I think the more exaggerated the pants are the less cute they look. The pants do come in many versions, really baggy, semi-baggy, long-short.

What are your thoughts? Do you think they will last for a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment